SketchBetter launched in 2015 with an art exhibition of Story Spheres – our inaugural Positive Art intervention for children and adults, designed to reduce anxiety and increase mindful awareness. Since it’s launch SketchBetter has been exploring and serving the intersection of Positive Psychology, Positive Education, Creativity and Well-being. We work with children, schools, families, communities and organisations. We use creativity and the visual arts to support people of all ages to flourish.
“Creativity, empowerment and well-being are at the heart of SketchBetter education. Happiness is our goal, creativity is our tool.” Kate Andrews, CEO & Founder
SketchBetter is here to educate children, teachers, parents, communities and schools about the value of creativity for wellbeing and provides evidence-supported services, tools and events that teach how. . Based on leading research from Positive Psychology, we’re designing new services and building collaborations as we grow. Keep an eye on our website as we’ll be relaunching a brand new one later in 2017. If you would like to speak to us about our work and research, please email email@example.com.
SketchBetter is here to celebrate and educate the value of creativity for human happiness.
CEO & Founder, SketchBetter
- The International Youth Arts Festival | Kingston, UK
- The Museum of Futures | Surbiton, UK
- The Russell Primary School | Richmond, UK
- Creative Enablers, Art Inspiring Change | Margate, UK
- St Peter’s London Docks Primary School | Wapping, London, UK
- Edlesborough School | Buckinghamshire, UK
- Surbiton Hill Methodist Church | Surrey, UK
- Smart Design | London, UK
- Alexandra Infant School | Kingston, UK
- The Festival of Science and Curiosity | Nottingham, UK
- intu Broadmarsh Shopping Centre | Nottingham, UK
- Turner Contemporary | Margate, UK
- Ignite! Futures | Nottingham, UK
- Maple Village WI | The Copper Kettle, Surbiton, UK
- Cass Art | Kingston Upon Thames, UK
- Mentmore Art Festival, 2014-2016 | Buckinghamshire, UK
- Bucks Open Studios | Buckinghamshire, UK
SketchBetter launched in October 2015 with Story Spheres, an exhibition run in partnership with Cass Art, MuMu Yoga, Amaranatho Mindfulness and Staedtler, and in association with The Big Draw, The Mindfulness Summit and Ignite! Futures. We support the BBC Arts’ Get Creative campaign, a celebration of arts and creativity in the UK.
When you attend a SketchBetter event you’ll be lucky enough to meet one of our amazing volunteers: Chantell Adams, Ellis Jaz, Joshua Tylee, Eleanor O’Neill, April Chitty, Ana Melo and Shoshana Giacomini-Boardman.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with us.
Without any one of the following people, SketchBetter would not exist: Sam Berry, April Chitty, Eleanor O’Neill, Chris Franscombe, Muriel Mueller, Amaranatho, Emma Berry, Bene Young, Beatrix Schmidt, Eric Benson, Ellis Jaz, Chantell Adams, Oscar Wallner, Keeley Vandermeer, Maisie O’Dwyer, Amelia Christmas, Christian M, Maggie Christmas and my parents, Alan and Martina Andrews.